Amar manufactures a wide range of high pressure stirred reactors and stirred autoclaves for a variety of applications. These stirred reactor systems have a profound significance in research and development applications where high temperature and high pressure is a prerequisite for effecting or enhancing a reaction process.
- 50 ml to 100 liters volume reactors
- Pressures upto 350 bar & temperatures upto 500°C
- Available in different Material of Constructions (MOC) like SS-316, SS-316L, Hastelloy B/C, Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Titanium, Tantalum lined, Zirconium
- High torque zero leakage magnetic drive coupling
- Ex-proof / CE / PED / ASME / UL / CSA certified systems on request
- Fully automated PC controlled high pressure system / pilot plant to continuously monitor, control & record various parameters like temperature, pressure, motor speed, gas / liquid flow, level, torque etc.
- They are used for high-pressure high-temperature chemical reactions like alkylation, amination, acetylation, acylation, bromination, carboxylation, catalytic reduction, chlorination, dehydrogenation, esterification, ethoxylation, halogenation, hydrogenation, methylation, nitration, oxidation, ozonization, polymerization, sulphonation etc.
- To invent new molecules / chemicals & study reaction parameters
- To produce chemicals in small quantity
- For organic synthesis
- For quality control & process improvements
- For high throughput catalyst screening
- For reaction calorimetry to study heat of reaction
- For static, dynamic, loop & electrochemical HPHT corrosion testing
- Gas hydrate formation study
In R&D centers, pilot plants & manufacturing facilities of fine & speciality chemicals, bulk drug (API) pharmaceuticals, dyes, intermediates, paints, oils, agrochemical, petrochemicals, oil & gas etc. Industries & in chemical engineering colleges / research institutes / defence organisations where high pressure reactions / testing is carried out.